NATIONAL FOREST FOUNDATION PARTNERSHIP
To help maintain and restore one of our country’s most important natural resources, Imperial is proud to partner with the National Forest Foundation (NFF).
The NFF’s mission is to engage Americans in promoting the health and public enjoyment of our National Forests. With 7 in 10 Americans living within 100 miles of a National Forest, the work of the NFF impacts all of us. Our National Forests clean our air as well as provide drinking water to over 123 million Americans. With over 148,000 miles of hiking trails, 4,400 miles of rivers, 5,100 campgrounds and 1,200 boating sites we feel it is our duty to help protect these special places for future generations.
Since 2017 Imperial has exceeded our yearly goal to plant 15,000 trees. In 2021 we decided to increase our goal to 20,000 trees. So, for every Imperial Pool Table sold we will plant 5 trees with a minimum guarantee of planting 20,000 trees. Each tree planted will help the NFF reach their goal of planting 50 million trees in our national forests. We will continue to do our part and hope you will join us by visiting www.nationalforests.org to learn more about how you can help.
50 MILLION FOR OUR FORESTS
The National Forest Foundation’s campaign to plant 50 million trees in our nations’ forests will improve tens of thousands of acres of wildlife habitat, restore important watersheds that supply Americans with water, and sequester millions of metric tons of carbon dioxide. The campaign publicly launched on Earth Day 2018. They will fundraise through Earth Day 2023 and aim to have all projects completed by 2025.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL FOREST FOUNDATION
- The National Forest Foundation (NFF) was chartered by Congress to work with communities and the U.S. Forest Service.
- The NFF is an independent nonprofit with a Board of Directors.
- The NFF supports restoration and community engagement on National Forests across the country through:
- Tree-planting that reforests National Forests damaged by wildfire, insects, disease, and other such events
- Grant Programs that support local conservation groups working on National Forests
- Strategic and targeted restoration efforts through the Treasured Landscapes, Unforgettable Experiences conservation program
- Professional facilitation and support of collaborative efforts on National Forests
- Robust and creative communication programs that educate and inspire enjoyment, stewardship, and restoration of National Forests