Dining Pool Tables
Whether you've been playing for your entire life or just picked up a cue, owning a pool table is a dream for many players. However, many have concerns that they will not have enough space in their home for a new pool table, or the lack of space may affect how they play.
A pool dining table is an ideal solution for players with limited space and uses interlocking pieces to transform your pool table into an attractive dining table in seconds. Browse our selection of billiard dining tables today to find the perfect option for your home.
3 Reasons to Buy a Pool Table With a Dining Top
Buying an indoor or outdoor pool table with a dining top is a great investment for any home. With hours of family fun and the ability to switch between playing and enjoying a family meal in seconds, there are many benefits to buying a billiard table with a dining top. Some of the top reasons include the following:
- Saves space: When you buy a dining pool table, you get two pieces of furniture for the price of one. Instead of buying a pool table and dining table, investing in one will save you money and space.
- Beautiful design options: At Imperial, we make our pool tables with long-lasting materials for a stylish and durable addition to any space.
- Versatile in multiple spaces: We offer indoor and outdoor pool dining tables for versatile playing options to fit your needs.
What to Look For in a Dining Pool Table
All billiard and dining pool table tables contain varying materials which can impact the appearance and quality of play. As you browse our dining pool table options, it's essential to keep in mind the following features.
Imperial carries dining pool tables in 7- and 8-foot options. A general rule of thumb is that a 7-foot table can easily seat eight people, while an 8-foot table can seat ten people. Both sizes are ideal for playing a game of pool, so your decision will largely depend on how much space you have in your home and how many people you wish to have over at one time.
Since your dining pool table will be the centerpiece of your room, choose a table that complements your home's decor. At Imperial, customers can customize their pool table's shape, color, cloth and tabletop to meet their style needs.
Since you will be eating at your dining pool table, choosing a table with enough legroom will allow you and your guests to feel more comfortable while you eat. Many of our dining pool table options have matching chairs and benches to complement your home's current decor.
At Imperial, many of our pool and dining tables feature hardwood construction for a durable playing option. Investing in a hardwood option will ensure your table can withstand everyday wear and tear.
Shop Our Selection of Billiard Dining Tables at Imperial Today
At Imperial, we offer a broad selection of the best dining pool tables to fit the playing and style needs of the entire family. Find an Imperial dealer near you to invest in a billiard dining table today!
- The Penelope II 8ft with Dining Top; Acacia
SKU# IMP__0029-2920788MSRP: $5,499.00
- The Penelope II 7ft with Dining Top; Acacia
SKU# IMP__0029-2920787MSRP: $5,389.00
- The Penelope II 8ft with Dining Top; Kona
SKU# IMP__0029-2920358MSRP: $5,389.00
- The Penelope II 7ft with Dining Top; Kona
SKU# IMP__0029-2920357MSRP: $5,279.00
- The Oslo 8ft with Dining Top; Whiskey
SKU# IMP__0029-29202748MSRP: $6,159.00
- The Oslo 7ft with Dining; Whiskey
SKU# IMP__0029-29202747MSRP: $5,939.00
- The Penelope II 8ft, Whiskey
SKU# IMP__0029-2920798MSRP: $5,389.00
- The Penelope II 7ft, Whiskey
SKU# IMP__0029-2920797MSRP: $5,279.00
- The Penelope II 7ft with Dining Top; Silver Mist
SKU# IMP__0029-2920294MSRP: $5,279.00
- Penelope II 8ft with Dining Top, Silver Mist
SKU# IMP__0029-2920295MSRP: $5,389.00
- The Barnstable 7ft With Dining Top; Silver Mist
SKU# IMP__0029-29202147MSRP: $6,379.00
- The Barnstable 8ft with Dining Top; Silver Mist
SKU# IMP__0029-29202148MSRP: $6,599.00